GLOBAL GALA 2020
These are the official rules that govern how the AGM Global Gala 2020 giveaway will operate. This giveaway will be referred to as the “Giveaway” throughout the rest of these rules.
In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us,” refer to ADSERVIO GLOBAL MINISTRIES, located at P.O. Box 1954 Cave Creek, AZ 85227, the official Sponsor of the Giveaway. “You,” “yourself,” “I,” “me,” and “my” refers to an eligible Giveaway entrant.
1. GIVEAWAY DESCRIPTION: This is an entry-based Giveaway. The object of this Giveaway is to fundraise for Adservio Global Ministries. One team captain must enter the giveaway by completing the TopGolf Giveaway Form (on website). The team can be comprised of up to 6 people total. Together, the team will be responsible to find 50 donors (who do not currently donate monthly to AGM) to donate a minimum of $5 per month for 12 consecutive months. Upon completion of the requirements, the team captain will be entered into a randomized drawing for the TopGolf Giveaway. Entrants may not be on more than one team.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: Entries will be accepted from all eligible entrants during the period beginning at 12:01 AM Pacific Time on September 30, 2020 and ending at 11:59 Pacific Time October 8, 2020 (the Entry Period). Each eligible entry, as described below, must be received within the Entry Period to be eligible. We are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or incorrect entries.
3. ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRANT: The AGM Global Gala 2020 TopGolf Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old. This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
Employees of Adservio Global Ministries are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Being eligible to enter is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
4. TO ENTER: In order to enter, a participant must go to https://agmserve.breezechms.com/form/7a5cbb and register as a fundraiser (team captain). They must have each new donor go to https://tithe.ly/give_new/www/#/tithely/give-one-time/636968 and fill out the donation form, checking “Setup automated giving” and “every month” with a reoccurring donation of at least $5 per month.
Each team captain will be responsible to keep a detailed log of each one of the 50 new donors recruited. This log will be required before finalizing submission into the giveaway.
5. COPYRIGHT AND USE OF ENTRY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. If you do not want to grant us these rights to your entry, please do not enter this Giveaway.
6. JUDGMENT OF ENTRY: The decisions of the judges are final and binding. Winner will be determined at random selection.
A $600 Value: The winner of this Giveaway will receive two hours of golf for 6 people, and dinner at TopGolf.
Captain of the winning team will be contacted by October 10th, 2020. If team is unable to accept the aforementioned prize, the offer will be extended to the team that was chosen next at random.
All federal, state and local taxes associated with receipt or use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor holds no responsibility for weather conditions or any other factors that might interfere with redemption of the prize or otherwise impact the Contestants’ use and enjoyment thereof.
8. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be notified on or around October 10th, 2020.
9. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Adservio Global Ministries, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, if it is possible. If the Giveaway, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (any jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.